The University of Sydney Journal of TESOL is a peer-reviewed, online journal with open access.
This journal provides a space for postgraduate students, scholars, and practitioners to share theory, research, and practice in TESOL and TESOL-related areas. We aim to foster a community in which the voices of postgraduate students, scholars, teacher trainers, teachers, and other practitioners can be heard.
The journal accepts for submission the following types of contributions:
- reports of original research
- pedagogical practices
- interviews with experts
The journal provides a space where ideas, findings and practices can be shared in creative ways. Contributions in any of the above categories are welcomed in traditional text form, multimodal forms such as videos, or a combination of traditional and multimodal forms, for example, a text that includes a video or a PowerPoint presentation.
The journal welcomes contributions from a wide range of TESOL and TESOL-related areas. To give some examples:
- bilingualism/bilingual education
- English for specific purposes
- intercultural communication
- language testing and assessment
- language policy and planning
- online teaching and learning
- second-language acquisition
- teacher professional development.